Wire together five top-drilled beads to make a graceful five-petaled flower.
- Skills needed: use of round-tipped and chain-nose pliers, and wire cutters
- Tools: round-tipped pliers; flush cutters; chain-nose pliers
- Materials (for pair of earrings)
- two 20″ lengths of 26 gauge art wire
- pair of earwires to match wire color (can be sterling silver, 14K gold-filled, or niobium, whatever matches best.
- eight matching 4 or 6mm pearls or round beads
- ten matching beads, top-drilled side to side (briolette style).